Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace and experience the Changing of the Guard. The Palace is only open for two short months each year. Tickets are limited and demand is high!
- Skip the line at Buckingham Palace with pre-booked tickets
- Take this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments
- Book from home, demand is high and tickets are limited
- Enjoy a unique London tradition: the Changing of the Guard
- Let your guide help you experience the best views
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
Enjoy the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
You cannot visit London without taking part in some of its quintessential traditions and institutions, such as the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Your guide will secure you a spot with a prime view at the Changing of the Guard, after which you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year. This is a very popular tour!
Guides are not allowed to enter inside the palace, so your guide will take the time to educate you beforehand and then you'll set off on your own inside to explore the State Rooms.
You can also book this tour with a lovely Afternoon Tea experience after your visit to Buckingham Palace.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts by the Duke of York Column. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends inside Buckingham Palace.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-14. Children under the age of 5 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Changing of the Guard will not operate in heavy rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour. On occasional Sundays the Changing of the Guard may be rescheduled to early morning, meaning that we will not be able to see it.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.