100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 14 Mar 2023
From $ 37.90
2. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Trackat Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, Sat, 4 Feb 2023 - Fri, 2 Jun 2023
From $ 23.50
3. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Sun, 12 Feb 2023 - Th, 28 Dec 2023
From $ 113.00
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Sat, 4 Mar 2023
From $ 33.10
5. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Fri, 3 Feb 2023 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
From $ 37.80
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sat, 4 Feb 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 63.50
7. Vatican Museums: Guided Tour in Englishat Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, Sat, 4 Feb 2023 - Fri, 5 Jan 2024
From $ 84.80
8. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Sat, 4 Feb 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 92.90
9. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Wed, 28 Jun 2023
From $ 52.50
10. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, Sat, 4 Feb 2023 - Fri, 2 Jun 2023
From $ 172.80
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entry
Enjoy our Early Bird entry to the amazing Sistine Chapel and get to see to Michelangelo's ceiling before everyone else! With this ticket, you enter the Vatican 30 minutes before other tour groups, so you also avoid having to wait in the long lines. After making a first stop at the Sistine Chapel, you can then explore the rest of the Vatican Museums!
- Enjoy exclusive early bird entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Get into the Vatican 30 minutes before other tour groups
- Avoid having to wait in the long lines
- Explore the Vatican Museums after you see the Sistine Chapel
What can I expect?
Avoid the lines to the Sistine Chapel & the Vatican
First, a guide will accompany you to the Sistine Chapel and give you a map of the Vatican Museums to help you find your way around after they leave. As this is not a guided tour, you are free to explore at your leisure until closing time.
After your quiet Sistine Chapel visit you can choose to enter the Vatican Museums and explore on your own.
Our Early Access Sistine Chapel group meets early in the morning, skipping the long lines already outside the Vatican Museums and entering even before the doors have officially opened. You will be accompanied by a chaperone to the Sistine Chapel where you'll enter before anyone else, finding this incredible room empty. Later in the day there will barely be room to move, but in the time you have before it opens all is quiet so you can take in the beauty of Michelangelo's masterpiece without distractions.
After the Sistine Chapel you'll be able to wander through the Vatican Museums for the rest of the day free of charge – and with such an early meeting time you'll have plenty of time to see them at your own pace. Your chaperone will leave you with a map and an introduction to the most important sites of the Vatican Museums so you can get the most from your visit.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone e-tickets are also accepted.
Is there a dress code?
Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
"Flott å se museet før det ble for mange mennesker. Flink guide. Selv om vi hadde skip the line tickets, tok det ganske lang tid ved inngangen."
Book From $ 70.00
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours
- Special early access
- Entrance to the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums
Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma RM Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.