100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 13.40
2. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 77.40
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Fri, 7 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 28.50
4. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Wed, 28 Jun 2023
From $ 16.90
5. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Mon, 3 Apr 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 26.60
6. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Tue, 26 Sep 2023
From $ 17.00
7. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 50.50
8. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Mon, 25 Sep 2023
From $ 16.40
9. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Fri, 7 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 102.20
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour visiting Avila and Segovia together with your local guide. The two cities are rich in history and definitely worth visiting when you are in Madrid. Explore the oldest and intact fortified complex in Avila and the beautiful castle in Segovia.
- Visit the historic towns Avila and Segovia
- Transport from Madrid is included
- Discover Avila's convent, cathedral and more
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
- See Segovia's famous aqueduct, cathedral & castle
What can I expect?
The first stop on your tour leaving from Madrid is the historic town - Avila. Avila is famous for its most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. The city has a 2500 meter long wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city. In the old part of the city you'll find a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral.
In Avila, you'll visit the convent and the Museum of Teresa de Jesús, admire the cathedral from the outside, see the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
The second and last part of the tour goes to Segovia. The city is famous for its well-preserved Roman aqueduct, which is 16 kilometers long. The city is also known for the most incredible castle in Spain - the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
On this tour, you'll visit both the Roman aqueduct, the castle Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
Infant (0-5) Free
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 121.30
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 9 hours
The tour departs daily. During winter, it departs daily except Tuesday and Thursday.
- Lunch if you choose so
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.