100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 99.40
2. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 16.50
3. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Fri, 8 Dec 2023
From $ 117.90
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Wed, 6 Dec 2023
From $ 75.20
5. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 16.50
6. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Fri, 8 Dec 2023
From $ 49.10
7. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Fri, 7 Apr 2023
From $ 15.90
8. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Th, 8 Dec 2022 - Fri, 8 Dec 2023
From $ 13.00
9. Real Madrid vs Valenciaat Santiago Bernabeu, Sat, 14 Jan 2023 - Sun, 15 Jan 2023
From $ 184.30
10. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Sun, 11 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 25.90
Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the line
Skip the long lines to Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid! This museum houses almost 21,000 pieces of art. Take a guided tour to get the most out of the experience and to learn about the talented artists featured in the museum, including Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, and many other modernist and surrealist artists.
- Skip the line to the Reina Sofía museum
- Almost 21,000 artworks to explore inside
- See art works by Picasso and Dalí
- Take a guided tour led by an art enthusiast
- Learn about modern and surrealist art
What can I expect?
Skip the line to a fascinating museum and enjoy a guided tour of the modern art inside. Established in 1990, Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid is the place to view both traditional and contemporary Spanish artwork. The works in the permanent collection span the late 1800s to the present day, with the assistance of your expert guide, you can learn all about them.
Museo Reina Sofía is full of works that are both culturally and historically relevant. Pablo Picasso's Guernica, for example, depicts the 1937 bombing of Guernica. At over 25 feet wide and 11 feet tall, Guernica is as imposing as it is powerful.
Another key player in the museum's collection is surrealist artist Salvador Dalí; numerous of his works are displayed in the museum.
After the guided tour through the museum you can remain inside until closing time.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where is the meeting point?
This tour begins at groups entrance in the Nouvel building, next to the Lichtenstein sculpture, in Ronda de Atocha.
Please note that photography and filming is not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Lunch and beverages.
Book From $ 27.70
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- One day-ticket to the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Bilingual guide: English and Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
Museo Reina Sofía
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52 28018 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.